Tuesday, September 7, 2010

13 months

Today I realized that I only have 13 more months, exactly, until I am no longer a teenager.  Isn't that weird?  I can't imagine myself as a 20-year-old.  Nineteen is already pushing it.

I got my Irish soft shoes today in the mail - they were packaged in a plastic bag inside a torn-apart graham cracker box with stamps.  It was pretty legit.  Hopefully they will help me out in class, but I am happy to report that I didn't need an extra practice session with the TA today.

I really need to get back to homework, but here's the thought that was in my head.  After doing laundry for the first time in Regency, where the dryers are PATHETIC, I really need one of these.


And like I mentioned, my birthday is in one month.... Mom?  Dad?  Have you run screaming from my obvious attempts to publicly persuade you to get me a drying rack?  Ah well.  

School is pretty exciting, and I'll have to write a post about the weekend tomorrow.  Love to all.

<3
Eliza

5 comments:

  1. Got the memo. I'll have mom get right on that.
    Do they sell those at REI ?? Or will I have to go to LL Bean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't Wash Hut just around the corner? They might have better dryers. <3 Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eliza,

    It sounds like you are having quite the exciting time at college. But I am still waiting to hear about a graphing calculator that you got, for your littlest sister who is taking Algebra 2, at the Lost and Found sale...

    <3 Tess

    ReplyDelete
  4. You may have to go to LL Bean, Dad. But funny story! I wish I was fast enough to be on the swim team, because yesterday in the locker room I heard the swim team girls talking about REI. Jealous.

    Mom, that is clearly far too much work. Plus, I would lose my parking spot (which is currently a parallel spot out front!)

    Tess, I am having quite an exciting time at college, you are right. However, the Lost and Found sale doesn't happen until October 16th. I hope you can wait that long! I'm going to buy a bunch of graphing calculators and sell them on ebay. I will save the best for you, though :)

    <3
    Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good. Ignore what I said after your other post then. But I don't know about that,-I mean, October 16?? I have had this class for a total of four days and have already finished the first chapter. It is exciting.

    <3 Tess

    ReplyDelete