Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sanity Check... just to make sure

Am I crazy for thinking these are way cute?
1017309 - Crocodillia


What about these?
Product Image Women's Mossimo Supply Co. Kamara Ankle Boots - Grey


How do you feel about red boots?
Product Image Women's Mossimo Supply Co. Kamisse Faux Suede Cuffed Slouch Boots - Red
Product Image Women's Shiny Solid Rainboot Red Devil


Just wondering :)

<3
Eliza

P.S. Check out my new food blog, procrastinatingcollegecook.blogspot.com!  I decided not to lambast you with all of my recipes on this site, so now they have a new home.  Hope you enjoy it!

2 comments:

  1. Eliza,

    Today, Mom, Marta and I went on a very dangerous shopping trip for Marta's birthday, and girl, you should be jealous of the shoes we got. Marta got 4 pairs, I got 3 pairs, and Mom got 1 pair. Expensive!!!! Levi got some shoes today to. Marta almost bought some purple boot/shoes, but we decide that it would hurt her wallet a bit too much...oh well. The best part of the trip was that we didn't have to drive for an hour to get to a decent store. It was all in Sonora!!...Gee!!! I almost forgot the most important part of the trip!! While Marta and Mom were looking for some pants at Khols, I walked over to the Mountain Book Store and bought Catching Fire using a gift card I got for my birthday. :P!!

    <3 Tess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous! That sounds fabulous. And didn't Marta already have some purple boots? Hmm... I wish I could've been there. I'm excited you got Catching Fire - it's my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete