Thursday, November 18, 2010

Water Polo

I think I mentioned a few posts back that I have been playing water polo with the BYU water polo club.  About three weeks ago, we went to a game in Park City against the University of Utah.  We had never played together before, so that was exciting...  There were 5 girls who showed up on our team, and so we had guys sub in during our game.  U of U had about 3 guys show up, so they subbed girls and some of our guys.  We lost, but it was very fun.  Here are some pictures:

I thought this was the intense picture, when really it was just the smiling picture.  Oh well.

There were no action shots of me, but I guess the person in charge of the camera thought that I was very funny as I sat at the side of the pool.  



There are several more, but I won't post them.  How embarrassing.


At the top left, you can see my new friend Nicole and I, being water polo groupies during the boys' game.


So, that was water polo.  It was fun, and I'm sad that I only have one more practice this semester, on Saturday.  But it will start again next semester!

<3
Eliza

1 comment:

  1. Proof this water polo stuff is real and not just your dream! Glad you found it at the Y. I just tried calling--we have the first coat of poly on the floor. Sorry we missed you, but we had respirators on and even though I was quite bored with my "pouring and watching" job, I couldn't have talked. Love you!

    ReplyDelete