Saturday, October 23, 2010

Birthday parties!

I know it's been a couple of weeks, but I finally have the party post!  On my actual birthday, Heidi had a brownies and ice cream party for our basketball team.  It was great, and we had a wonderful time.  The other two parties were put on by my roommates (who are fantastic, by the way!)

On the eighth, Kristin made these cupcakes:

Remember when I posted about wanting to make these?  Well, Kristin saw that post and made them for me!  Aren't they precious?  The crown toothpicks and Disney Princess cupcake wrappers were in the package from home :)


Megan was the chief cherry-putter-onner of the operations.

Sadly, I don't have any good pictures of Stacey or Kristin at this party; however, we had a marvelous time.  


The other party was last Saturday.  There were cupcakes, balloons, games, a veggie platter, chips, party poppers, streamers, good friends from last year, and a happy birthday sign.  

The spread - is that cute or what?  Megan arranged it and put the streamers (pictured below; they're still there!) up.



Yellow cupcakes with chocolate shavings... yum.

Balloons!!

Kristin and I before the party.

They made me wear a huge birthday hat, which I would have minded more if they hadn't put on this fabulous birthday party :)

This picture of Stacey expresses perfectly how the parties made me feel.  They were awesome.

<3
Eliza



1 comment:

  1. Eliza, I am glad to hear you had a good time celebrating your birthday!! It's nice to finally know what your roommates look like!

    <3 Tess

    ReplyDelete