Saturday, September 10, 2011

Update on Life, September 10, 2011

My pump!  Today is the 8th anniversary of getting my pump.  This isn't actually the pump I got eight years ago, but I've been on the pump for eight years, so HEY!

Remember those cute shoes I posted about last week?  This is a bloodstain on the heel.  The other shoe has a matching stain.  :(

I LOVE BOUNTIFUL BASKETS!!  This week I got lettuce, spinach, green beans, yams, grapes, peaches, pears, bananas, cauliflower, and FIGS!

Heidi went glasses shopping with me and was hungry, so we stopped at Kneaders so sh could get some late lunch.  Yum.  I really should have gotten some pics of us trying on crazy grandma glasses...

Okay, so the second week of school has passed.  Of notice this week is that I picked out some new glasses (though I have yet to order them), got a flu shot which laid me out for 10 hours (!), went out to lunch with my old roommate Amy, played games with my old roommate Stacey, bought a new Microsoft Office package (ouch!), ate J-Dawgs with Heidi and Caroline, ran my first womanstats meeting, and have the first week of club water polo today!  Yay!

I'll give an update on classes later, but right now I've got to get back to homework, so... Toodles!

<3
Eliza

1 comment:

  1. Love your posts. I was just telling the mom of a boy who has diabetes here, what a good deal the lidocaine cream is--yours has lasted almost eight years now! According to my calculations, the medical establishment has one more year to make Dr. Glaser's prediction come true. Maybe they need you to help them out. . .

    <3 MOm

    ReplyDelete