Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Lunch out

Well, as you may be able to tell, my new smartphone (with 2x as many megapixels as my old camera, and much more portable and useful) has inspired me to take more pictures of my life.  Now, most bloggers apologize for days when they take pictures on their phones - not me!  Just be happy they're this good!  And that they exist at all...

Stacey and Erin at Sammy's.  We actually ate lunch at Osaka and went to Sammy's for pie shakes, but I may have forgotten to get pictures while we were eating lunch...

Pie shakes!!  Delicious.  And way cute restaurant.  I should have gotten a picture of the front, sigh.

Heidi, me, and Stacey in Sammy's.  Ignore the weird squinty thing.  I think my eyebrows have gotten too used to being quirked one at a time.

<3
Eliza

P.S. How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment