Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Random tidbits

Also, while I'm posting random bits and pieces, here's an email that Tess sent me at the beginning of June that I think is absolutely hilarious:

Miss Eliza Houghton,
 

   I must now inform you that there is no way you are a witch.  I have recently discovered that magical peoples in America are never invited to any magical schools because we are too revolutionist.  But you are probably still wondering why that means that you are not a witch, am I right?  Well, you are too much of a procrastinator on the internet.  You say you will post, but you don't.  You say you will AGAIN, and you STILL don't.  Thus you cannot in any way be at all magical.

Sincerely,
Minerva McGonagall

Minerva McGonagall,
Deputy Headmistress of
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft
and Wizardry
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment