Friday, October 7, 2011

This is weird...

So, last time I'd passed 10 years of my life it was so exciting to have two digits in my age.  Now I'm 20, and there's still only two digits!  What a rip-off!  Nonetheless, I am kind of excited to be a year older.  On the other hand, I'm not a teenager anymore.  Sad.  However, it's my birthday!

I'm not planning to make a cake.  I think I'll go buy the ingredients for muddy buddies.  So far for my birthday I've gone to BYU Spectacular (last night - thanks Heidi!), the dentist's office (where they were going to give me a J-Dawgs certificate for my birthday but were out so they just gave me $5), the opthamologist's office (where I got yellow eyes!), and work. After my work meeting I'm going to redeem all of my birthday coupons for Red Robin's, Baskin Robbins, Cold Stone Creamery, and Weinerschnitzel with Heidi, and then all of my roommates, Heidi, Caroline (freshman cousin!), and I are going to Divine Comedy.  Yay!

<3
Eliza

2 comments:

  1. Eliza, what is this about yellow eyes?

    Tess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so you know, this post does not count for the one you are supposed to do for me to be able to say "Love, Tess". I am still waiting. When you finally do the right kind of post, I will comment in a very special way...! That is, if you post before my birthday...

    Sincerely,
    Tess

    ReplyDelete