Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Okay, okay


Well, on a much more superficial note than the last post, I have decided to finally grace all of you lovely readers with an actual update on my life.  So.

I'll start off with my birthday, because Tess has been bugging me about that :)  The night before my birthday Heidi and I went to BYU Spectacular, which was, in a word, spectacular.  Great singing, cool dancing, dresses that made me want to join the Young Ambassadors...  Awesome.  On my actual birthday, I went to the dentist's, the opthamologist's, Divine Comedy, and swimming.  It was fantastic.  Then I got the stuff for Muddy Buddies and substituted that for an actual birthday cake.  It was delicious.

Now, the birthday package from the fam didn't come until 5 days later, but it was no less appreciated!  I ate all of the chocolate in about three days, am working on the rest of the deliciousness, and love the laptop case and earbuds.  (Note to Levi: Nice job on picking out the earbuds!  They conduct sound so well that I can run with only on in my ear and still hear the music, which is a lot safer and more comfortable. Thanks :)  All of you who helped to put that together are wonderful and amazing in every way, and I love you ever so much.

In other news, I am running a half-marathon next Saturday, the same event I ran last year.  It should be great. I've been training for it a little more intensely, and I'm trying to go running at least 5 times a week.  I was kind of proud of myself today for running 2.4 miles in 20.5 minutes, with a significant uphill slope for about half the way.  We'll see if that translates into an improved time for the actual run...

Also, and this is just a comment as my birthday has passed and Christmas is too long to wait... I love these boots, and I may buy them:


http://www.callitspring.com/us/women/boots/booties/85441891-trousdale/37

Aren't they cute?  Oh, and one final note.  Heidi and I had an afternoon of photo shoot/zucchini bread madness on Saturday.  The photo at the top of this post is my favorite picture of me, albeit on a strange prop.  Heidi hasn't posted any of her pics, or I would put some of her as well.  That girl is photogenic.


Anyways, I'm off to study now, so remember that I love you all!

<3
Eliza

2 comments:

  1. Eliza, thanks for finally posting! Just so you know, you probably have a little bit more leeway on posting when I tell you to because I only check on weekends. But keep it up.

    Love,
    Tess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ola sweetie! Love the boots. Did you have a good day? BTW--services tomorrow at 11 at the Canyon View Stake Center in Spanish Fork.
    <3 Mom

    ReplyDelete