Saturday, December 11, 2010

Things you need to read

For the past couple of days I've been having a hard time motivating myself to study for finals.  Instead, I've been wasting a lot of time reading random blogs that my facebook friends recommend.  But I've found a few blog posts/articles that were not a waste of time, for me at least.

It's very hard as a young adult, and especially (sadly) at BYU, not to compare yourself to others.  I, and almost all of the girls I know, have issues with this.  I'm sure many of the guys do as well, but I don't talk to them as much or as deeply as I do with other girls.  All of these articles are written for both genders, talking about self-confidence, your perception of the people around you, the effect that negative comments can have on those people, and the fallacy of judging the book by its cover, as it were.  I highly recommend that you read them all.

ttp://www.danoah.com/2010/11/worthless-men-and-women-who-make-them.html





<3
Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment