Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Of empty peanut butter jars and papers



Okay, I am officially on a peanut butter ban. Again. I ate three jars of it last semester by the end of October, and then didn't buy any until mid-February of this semester. Now, I've finished off another jar. I am officially addicted. And I refuse to buy any more peanut butter for the rest of the semester. Sigh. It's just so good!

On a side note, I finally got a research topic for the paper that was due today at five! Working on it now, hopefully I'll turn it in less than 24 hours late, so I'll get minimal deductions... And it's my first late paper of the semester, of which I am very proud.

<3
Eliza


P.S. I love this blog. I've been reading it for several days, and I think it's just too cute.

1 comment:

  1. Peanut butter and oatmeal. . .not sure on that one! We always have peanut butter at home. I have noticed it's been lasting longer since you've been at school. . .do I need to lock it up in April when you return? How's that paper coming? And I do like th new background better. I can read your posts now!

    ReplyDelete